Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Great grandma gets boob job at age 83!

Melbourne, Aug 13 (ANI): An 83-year-old great grandmother has wronged the belief that cosmetic surgery was not the domain of the elderly by admitting she has had a boob job.

Marie Kolstad, of Santa Ana, California, who has 12 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren, spent 8,000 dollars for breast lift with implants.

"Physically, I'm in good health, and I just feel like, why not take advantage of it?" the Herald Sun quoted her as telling the New York Times.

"I want my children to be proud of what I look like," she added. (ANI)


View the original article here

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Grandma! I like the sound of that, "Why not take advantage of it?" True, what's more important is it that it boosts her self-esteem, and she's proud to let the whole world know about it.

    Bettie Comerford

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how grandmas should rock the house! Hehe, the, "Why not take advantage of it?" is definitely amazing to hear from a person of her age. It's great that seniors like her now have the opportunity to feel and look young again.

    [Jack Sebastian]

    ReplyDelete